Yotel is a new type of hotel and is coming to the Boston Seaport this June. Based off of luxury airplane travel, Yotel boats an 24/7, automated front desk they call “Mission Control” and rooms or “cabins” that feature smart bed technologies. Yotel’s mission is to provide well-designed spaces without the hefty price tag.
Each guest can enjoy:
- 24 hour gym
- Rooftop Terrace
- Self-serve check in
- Free WiFi
- Free calls within the USA
- Purified water and ice are available 24/7 on each floor
- Complimentary 24/7 tea and coffee
- Adjustable SmartBeds
- HD smart TV with easy connectivity to stream films and music from your own devices
- Monsoon shower with Urban Skincare shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion at the vanity unit
- Early check-in and late check-out options
Even more impressive than their sleek, modern design and amenities throughout is the rooftop terrace. Guests will be able to enjoy priority access and stunning views of the Boston skyline from the rooftop terrace, which features both indoor and outdoor seating, a bar and restaurant – the ideal spot for catching some sun.
YOTEL Boston will be in the heart of the Innovation District at 65 Seaport Boulevard, which puts it within walking distance of the World Trade Center, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, The Institute of Contemporary Art, The Rose Kennedy Greenway, The Lawn on D and Boston’s Financial District.
Ready to try out a hotel of the future? Reservations are now open for stays from June 26, 2017 with rates from $219/night. Book your stay at http://www.yotel.com/